This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Amazon Prime Day is a shopping festival for Amazon members, which takes place every year. This year, 2023, the date has been confirmed for July 11 – 12. A 48-hour big promotion on all kinds of goods, arguably the most valuable time of the year for Prime members, easily earning back the annual membership fee.
- Event Dates: 07/11 – 07/12 PST
- Exclusively for Prime members (Now is the best time to try Prime membership, you can cancel at any time)
Free Money Activities
- $15: Back up photos with Amazon Photos and get $15 credit
- $5: Listen to any Podcast on Amazon Music and get $5 credit
- $10: [Starting 7/3/2023] Top up $50 Amazon eGC and get $10 credit
- $5: [For certain users] “Add-a-Card” event, add any card to your account and get $5 credit
- $10: [For first-time reload only] Top up $100 Amazon eGC and get $10 credit
- $8 or $12: [For first-time reload only] Top up $100 Amazon eGC and get $8 or $12 credit
- 🔗 Use Amazon Pickup to get $10 off on a $20 purchase
- 🔗 Stack the Completion Discount for an additional 15% off
Credit Card Points Discounts
Amazon refreshed a wave of targeted credit card points discounts before Prime Day started. So if you didn’t hit them before, check to see if you do now:
- Amex: Pay with at least one MR point to get up to 40% off (up to $60)
- Chase: Pay with at least one UR point to get up to 40% off (up to $60)
- Discover 1: Pay with at least one point to get up to $30 off, or $10 off on a $75 purchase
- Discover 2: Add a Discover card to get $20 off on a $20.01 purchase
- Citi: Add a Citi card to get $15 off on a $15.01 purchase
- US Bank: Pay with at least one point to get up to 50% off (up to $20)
Free Service Offerings
- 🔗 Amazon Music Unlimited: Get 4 months free
- 🔗 Audible Premium+: Get 3 months free
- 🔗 Grubhub+ Membership: Get 2 years free (Prime Only)
- 🔗 Amazon Kindle Unlimited: Get 2 months free
- 🔗 Audible: Get 1 month free
- 🔗 All Amazon’s own brand products are 20% off when you spend $50
- 🔗 P&G daily necessities: get $30 back when you spend $60
- 🔗 Amazon Fresh: Get 20% off when you spend $50
About Prime Membership
If you are not a Prime member yet, it’s the best time to start a free trial:
The discounts on Prime Day every year are very attractive, some are even better than Black Friday, so don’t miss out!
Because it is only open to Prime members, many people say that this is actually the best time to try Prime membership (if you are not a member yet). You can try it for 30 days (students can try it for 6 months). During the trial period, you can participate in Prime Day events and enjoy free 2-day shipping (in some places it’s 1-day or even same-day).
You can also get some credit gift cards in the next few days following the methods above, don’t miss out!